Allianz Insurance is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and part of the Allianz SE Group, one of the world’s leading insurers and asset managers. Allianz Group employs over 140,000 employees worldwide and serves 88 million customers in more than 70 countries.
Allianz worked with Totalmobile to create an intuitive mobile application to meet the needs of their field-based engineering team. Totalmobile’s mobile workforce management solution provides the field-based engineering team with a new, more efficient way of working. The application addresses key frustrations of mobile working that Allianz identified, such as paper-based administration, access to information, recording of data, worker safety and job management. Mobile technology has enabled Allianz to generate greater efficiencies and productivity.
- 7% increase in productivity
- Field engineers (over 400) experienced 253 hours more productivity time per day
- On average 38 additional minutes per day saved to spend on site rather than completing administration or travelling to and from visits
- Employee engagement increase to an all-time high of 68%
- 1 million visits completed and 100 million events successfully completed on their mobile devices
- Staff’s working week reduced by over an hour, enabling a better work life balance
- Most importantly, customers are also benefiting from the knock-on effect of improved service delivery with an increase of 71% in customer satisfaction.