Data Protection Privacy Notice
Who are We
Totalmobile Ltd. have been providing IT solutions, including mobilisation and scheduling software across many different industries for over 25 years. Our solutions are designed to reduce overhead and operational costs in conjunction with increasing efficiency and productivity, as well as improving compliance for our customers.
Totalmobile and Data Protection
As a business, we handle and process a wide array of information, including personal data, both for our own purposes (as Data Controller) and on behalf of our customers (as Data Processor). Totalmobile are committed to handling and safeguarding your information and a big part of this is making sure that you are aware of what information we may hold about you and how we use it.
This Data Privacy Notice provides guidance on our use of your data, including:
- What sort of information we process
- Why we process it
- How we process it
- What rights you have over information we may hold on you
- How to raise questions and concerns you may have over your information
This Privacy Notice is divided up into a number of sections, providing guidance for customers/service users and recipients of our marketing materials.
As part of our commitment to you, and to ensure that we are upholding our responsibilities under the law, we have nominated a dedicated Data Protection Officer (DPO), whose contact details are set out below.
Totalmobile’s Data Protection Officer
Our DPO is responsible for our Data Protection processes, policies and more general compliance. A key part of this role is to also act as a point of contact for staff, customers and other individuals whose data we process or otherwise handle to ask questions, raise concerns or complaints, or to make requests relating to their Data Protection rights.
The DPO can be reached using the following details:
Ian McCartney- Information Security and Data Protection Officer
21 Clarendon Road
(Please mark your email ‘For the Attention of the Data Protection Officer’ in the subject line)
(+44) 02890 30111
(Please ask Reception to put you through to Ian McCartney)
Totalmobile’s Data Protection Obligations
Totalmobile will ensure that all data processing activities being carried out where we own the data (i.e. as Data Controller) are carried out in line with the core data protection principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national Data Protection legislation. These principles are as follows:
- That Personal Data must be processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner.
- That Personal Data must be processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- That the Personal Data being processed shall be adequate, relevant to the specific purposes for which they are processed and limited to what is necessary for those purposes.
- That the Personal Data being processed shall be accurate and kept up to date where needed.
- That the Personal Data being processed shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they are processed.
That Personal Data being processed shall be protected by appropriate technical and organisational controls.
Where we process Personal Data on behalf of others (i.e. as Data Processor) we shall abide by these principles to the extent necessary and appropriate. Details of our work as Data Processor are set out below under the heading “Where Totalmobile acts as Data Processor”.
Changes to this Privacy Notice and Terms