Life at Totalmobile
Totalmobile creates mobile working solutions that release the potential in our mobile workforces. We develop our solutions with our customers in mind, which builds a creative and ambitious working environment.
We embrace diversity and champion development in a fun and supportive environment. There are plenty of activities for our staff to take part in, from xbox challenges, to staff lunches and plenty of charity events.
We believe in providing a working environment that inspires creativity.
Not only will you be part of a diverse and ambitious team, you’ll receive 25 days’ annual leave, plus 8 statutory public holidays, as well as an additional day off for your birthday! Employees can also avail of a pension scheme and a cash back health care programme.
Location: Pilot Point, Belfast
Responsible to: Development Operations Manager
Main Purpose of Job
Totalmobile is an exciting company with ambitious growth plans. We help organisations build a better, more effective working day for their teams in the field. Spanning mobile working, dynamic scheduling, intelligent analytics and IoT. Our Mobile Workforce Management solutions provide a great foundation for driving operational excellence and greater efficiency across enterprises.
Totalmobile places user experience at the heart of product development. We want to ensure the next generation of Totalmobile products continue to set the industry standard, delighting our end users with functionally rich, elegantly designed solutions that enables excellent work, everywhere.
In particular the Senior Software Developer will:
- Work within an Agile team, developing application solutions using team selected technologies and designs
- Actively participate in all aspects of our Agile processes, incl. sprint planning, sizing from elaborated stories, daily stand-ups, shift-left automated testing, demos and retrospectives.
- Utilise a mixture of technologies, including: C#, dotnet core, REST API, Swagger, Angular, Bootstrap, Azure SQL
- Opportunity to lean – Azure Functions, Azure Bus, Docker and other team selected polyglot solutions.
- Actively support and help drive our applications to be fully cloud native as part of our modernisation roadmap
- Mindset of moving towards full Infrastructure as code and continuous deployment
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing, both within the scrum team and at a wider level within the Development unit.
- At least 2+ years in the software industry, ideally working within the .NET stack, or equivalent.
- Experience in either:
- server-side application development – utilising OO design, design patterns and refactoring
- solid SQL and integration experience
- Agile team player
- Naturally inquisitive
- Desire to learn and grow technical skills
- Exposure to public cloud platforms, such as Azure or AWS – or strong desire to build deep Azure knowledge
- Azure – Azure Bus, SQL Server / Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Serverless, Analytics or comparable in AWS
- Postman, Newman
- Angular / Bootstrap
Applicants must be flexible and willing to work additional hours when necessary.
A full, clean driving licence is desirable but not essential.
Applicants may be asked to travel to customer sites if required.
To apply please email a CV to email@example.com with “Senior/ Software Developer” in the subject line of your email to arrive no later than noon on the 25th Sept 2020.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER