Predictive Maintenance Software
What is Predictive Maintenance Software?
Today, maintenance repairs can be expensive and time consuming, therefore it’s important to put processes in place in order to minimise and prevent them. Predictive Maintenance Software uses condition monitoring tools to monitor the performance and condition of equipment and determine when maintenance should be performed. The software predicts possible defects and estimates when they require fixing before a likely failure. As part of an organisations’ maintenance strategy, predictive maintenance differs from preventative maintenance whereby routine repairs and maintenance are scheduled to take place.
Combined with the Internet of Things (IoT), predictive maintenance software evaluates the performance of an asset providing information in real time. This information is provided through capturing data from IoT enabled sensors. This data is then analysed and actioned to prevent failures occurring. Predictive maintenance sensors include monitoring equipment which can detect a variety of things such as vibrations, temperature or humidity.
What value does Predictive Maintenance Software provide for your organisation?
Often organisations spend more time reacting to issues rather than preventing them from occurring. With predictive maintenance software in place, businesses can benefit from improved efficiencies and reduced costs.
Predictive Maintenance Software provides organisations with the ability to:
- Reduce costs associated with ordering spare parts and technicians’ costs related to labour time
- Optimise maintenance resources and increase workforce productivity with more time to spend on other jobs
- Maintain and improve product quality of equipment while preventing failures, breakdowns and downtime
- Improves overall availability of equipment in organisations
- Increase compliance and improve safety for staff fixing equipment as the software pre-empts when failures are about to occur rather than when in operation
Organisations can use the data driven from sensors to detect whether assets require attention, ensuring efficient service delivery before failures occur.
This visibility enables increased cost efficiencies by reducing the amount of downtime and labour required to fix equipment while improving safety amongst your workforce.
With access to real time information, your workforce can detect the condition of assets in advance improving overall productivity and capacity.
Customers can benefit from an improved service delivery with issues being prevented before they occur.
What helps deliver great Predictive Maintenance Software?
Drive operational efficiency and optimise your resources
By automating processes, organisations can benefit from improved service delivery, by allowing repair maintenance to be detected in advance and the appropriate action to be taken, saving significant costs and resources for both the organisation and the customer.
Understand your assets
Predictive maintenance enables you to understand the performance of your assets through real time information, providing complete visibility and understanding of maintenance required before issues escalate. By continually monitoring assets, you can start to identify trends in asset performance.
Empower your workforce
Provide your workforce with valuable information driven from data collected. Your workforce can undertake jobs which shouldn’t take as long as they are already informed of any issues. An increased understanding of your assets ensures your workforce has all the information they need to complete jobs efficiently.
Enhance data driven insights
Collect asset data information efficiently and consistently. Analyse real time data driven insights to optimise resources while improving your workforce’s safety. Historical data gathered from assets enables organisations to predict trends for the future, for example, when assets need replaced or when one asset might cause an issue over another.
How Totalmobile enables great Connected Field Service IoT?
- IoT Enabled Predictive Job Creation – Sense from Totalmobile provides IoT technologies, included connected sensors and rules engines that allow the creation of work to be automated and assigned without the need for human intervention. Read more about Sense
- Cloud Based Job Management – Connect from Totalmobile is a cloud based, intuitive job management solution that provides visibility and control of complex tasks, enabling the streamlined delivery of work. Read more about Connect
- Dynamic Workforce Scheduling – Optimise from Totalmobile offers a dynamic scheduling solution that ensures the efficient allocation of resources to achieve complex scheduling goals based on time, location, availability and service levels. Read more about Optimise.
- Mobile Workforce Management – Mobilise from Totalmobile is a mobile working solution that empowers the mobile workforce with the ability to capture intelligent data and access the information they need to deliver services effectively, first time. Read more about Mobilise.
- Service Data and Analytics – Insight is a data and analytics solution that provides organisations with access to rich data, offering deep insights into the delivery of field services. Read more about Insight.