Sales Operations Manager
Job Title: Sales Operations Manager
Responsible to: Chief Commercial Officer
Working with Sales and Marketing and Operations Teams
Main Purpose of Job
At Totalmobile we believe in making work more productive and enjoyable by providing enterprise apps that deliver a consumer experience. We deliver field work force management solutions for a wide range of markets including health, local government, social housing, utilities and facilities management.
This individual will work collaboratively with Sales Leadership to raise sales efficiency, sales productivity and sales process compliance.
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer and the Sales Director in support of developing processes, systems and tools that will create a centre of excellence, enhancing the performance of our commercial teams.
The individual will interact and collaborate with a matrixed, geographically-dispersed team; they must be able to build effective working relationships, possess excellent communication, planning and organizational skills, have a high attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
Main tasks of Job
SFDC & Systems
- Salesforce (SFDC) management and re-design / optimisation to provide robust measurement of activity and performance
- Salesforce training and supervision for the sales team
- Working with the CCO to define and implement a CRM strategy utilising SFDC as the core capability
- Work with the SFDC to identify process improvements, automate where possible and integrate workflows within current process.
- Drive productivity, efficiency and effectiveness across the commercial organization
- Govern and continually review and enhance the sales process to ensure adoption of best practices
- Increase the level of automation in sales processes and with Finance systems
- Support sales leadership on common methodologies of sales process
- Develop and deliver a roadmap for sales operations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the sales function.
- Ensure availability of and provision of relevant bookings, pipeline, and forecast reports and dashboards to Sales Management whilst acting as a conduit into Finance for reconciliation of financial values
- Guide the roll out of new processes, ensuring adoption, monitoring and ongoing management
- Deal desk governance process
- Support Sales Management with information and insights to coach reps to maximise performance
- Management of Sales Onboarding process and of the Sales training plan. Identify training / skills gaps within the team & arrange courses
- Development, maintenance of a “Sales toolkit”; management & refinement of the Sales Knowledge Hub to ensure knowledge and expertise is shared across the team
- Orchestrate regular training on key processes like lead and opportunity management in the context of the sales qualification methodology (‘MEDDIC’)
- Define and ensure consistent application of sales KPIs and dashboards
- Management of the Sales Kick Off and Quarterly Business Reviews
Reporting and Analysis
- Create and maintain a suite of standardised reports to support CEO, CCO and Sales Director
- Conduct analysis to understand the health of the sales pipeline, drawing insight to support the formulation of appropriate action plans
- Construct and manage tools to track individual and group forecasts on a week-by-week basis
- Provision of required reporting analytics and business intelligence
- Produce reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Excel for planning and performance management purposes e.g. forecasting, tracking key business metrics, performance metrics, churn rates, CLTV.
- Building out a Sales Ops Centre of Excellence: data analysis, forecasting and reporting of key sales metrics to empower data driven decision making.
- Territory planning in order to align prospect/customer accounts by vertical
The above list is not exhaustive. You will be expected to perform duties as necessitated by your changing role and the overall business objectives of the Company, as directed.
Expertise / Experience
- A relevant degree (preferably IT-based or business)
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Software Industry background
- Experience of Sales Operations in a B2B environment
- Excellent understanding of sales systems and of Salesforce.com system experience in particular
- Experience of sales methodologies, particularly of MEDDIC
- Advanced Excel skills required, with Power BI and Power Pivot experience a plus
- Ability to manage complex information and conduct sophisticated and creative analysis and to translate the output into easily digestible insights and communications
- Track record of improving sales performance through identifying, implementing and managing standardised processes, tools and reporting
- Reporting and analytics experience working with large quantities of raw data
- Experience with financial modelling and analytical tools
- Demonstrable ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Drive and will to succeed
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with the ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
Applicants must be flexible and willing to work additional hours when necessary.
A full driving licence is essential.
Applicants will be asked to travel to customer sites.
To apply please email a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria for the role and a supporting CV to email@example.com with “Sales Operations Manager” in the subject line of your email to arrive no later than 5pm Tuesday 19th November 2019.
Job Title: Senior Engineer
Location: Pilot Point, Belfast
Job Type: Permanent and Contractors Available
Main Purpose of Job
Totalmobile is an exciting company with ambitious growth plans. We help organisations build a better, more effective working day for their teams in the field. Spanning mobile working, dynamic scheduling, intelligent analytics and IoT. Our Mobile Workforce Management solutions provide a great foundation for driving operational excellence and greater efficiency across enterprises.
Totalmobile places user experience at the heart of product development. We want to ensure the next generation of Totalmobile products continue to set the industry standard, delighting our end users with functionally rich, elegantly designed solutions that enables excellent work, everywhere.
In particular the Senior Software Developer will:
- Working within an Agile team, developing application solutions using team selected technologies and designs
- Actively participate in all aspects of our Agile processes, incl. Sprint planning, sizing from elaborated Stories, daily stand-ups, shift-left automated testing, demos and retros.
- Utilise a mixture of the following: C#, .NET Core, REST API, Swagger, Angular, Bootstrap, SQL Azure, Microservices, Docker or other team selected polyglot solutions.
- Actively support and help drive our applications to be fully cloud native
- Mindset of moving towards full Infrastructure as code and continuous deployment
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing, both within the team and at a wider level within the Development unit.
- At least 3+ years in the software industry, ideally working within the .NET stack, or equivalent.
- Experience in server-side application development, utilising OO design, design patterns and refactoring
- Exposure to public cloud platforms, such as Azure or AWS
- Agile team player
- Attention to detail
- Azure – Azure Bus, SQL Server / Azure SQL, Event Grid, Cosmos DB, Serverless, Analytics or comparable in AWS
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Postman, Newman
- Applicants must be flexible and willing to work additional hours when necessary.
- A full, clean driving licence is desirable but not essential.
- Applicants may be asked to travel to customer sites if required.
To apply please email a current copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Engineering, team player, Attention to detail
To apply for this position the employer requires you to complete the following documents and return them via the link below.
Monitoring Form Download Now