Terms and Conditions
Totalmobile Ltd has been providing IT solutions for over 25 years. Our solutions have been proven to reduce costs, increase efficiency and productivity and improve customer service.
This policy applies to the use of any personal information and other information by Totalmobile Ltd.
Totalmobile are committed to safeguarding your personal information. Wherever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information we might hold about you
- Information we collect from devices you use Totalmobile with (please see the below section regarding Device Data Capture and Use).
- IP address (this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your devices to communicate with websites) and location data.
- Technical information from the devices you use Totalmobile with, like the collection of diagnostic and traffic information.
- Limited identifiable information on recipients of marketing materials and visitors to the Totalmobile website, including IP address, and in the case of those on our marketing mailing lists, your name and organisation. Note that you may unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list at any time.
Device Data Capture and Use
Note that information collected or observable on end user devices may include data entry into the app as well as from device cameras in cases where this functionality is required and deployed by end users of the Totalmobile app and depending on the solution or service agreed between Totalmobile Ltd and individual end user customers. Data capture from device cameras will only be enabled in conjunction with appropriate permissions to access camera functionality being provided by the end user when prompted during the use of the app itself. Such data will only be used or viewed by Totalmobile within the contexts outlined within the ‘How we might use your information’ section below.
Please be advised that robust logical security controls are employed in order to ensure the security of data held by the Totalmobile app. With specific reference to data collected by users of the app, these controls include the encryption of data at rest and in transit.
How we might use your information
- To monitor, improve, protect and provide support for our software.
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party; in the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes; and for the purpose of safeguarding national security.
- For the purposes of capturing website visitor analytics and marketing collateral response rates, in addition to ensuring that sent marketing materials are relevant to recipients.
How we might share your information
Totalmobile Ltd will not share personal information, or information gathered through the use of our products, with companies, organisations or individuals outside of Totalmobile Ltd. Exceptions to this may include the requirement to share information with law enforcement agencies or other official bodies for the purposes of compliance to legal or regulatory requirements, the detection of fraud or other crimes, or for the purposes of safeguarding national security as defined by applicable legislative acts, including (but not limited to), The Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (2000) and the Data Protection Act (1998).
If your Totalmobile account is managed for you by a domain administrator, then your administrator who provides user support to your organisation may be able to:
- View statistics regarding your account
- Change your account password
- Suspend or terminate your account access
How long we’ll keep your information
Totalmobile Ltd will hold your information on our systems only for as long as is necessary for a given relevant activity, for example the provision of support. When the information becomes obsolete or is no longer being used for a relevant activity, it will be removed from our systems and, where appropriate, securely destroyed.
Totalmobile Ltd is registered as a data controller on the data protection register maintained by the Information Commissioner. This can be viewed by accessing the following URL and entering the Totalmobile Ltd registration number of Z5895828.
Contacting Totalmobile Ltd
Data Controller Administrative Contact
21 Clarendon Rd
Belfast BT1 3BG
Telephone: 029 9033 0111
Sign up for our newsletter
Receive the latest news, blog posts and case studies from Totalmobile direct to your inbox.Sign up