Last chance to register for the Totalmobile Customer User Groups!
We are excited to host our next series of online customer user groups taking place on the 16th and 17th of September.
During the webinars we’ll present new product updates that Totalmobile have developed in order to help your organisation achieve tangible benefits, as well as hear best practice examples from some of our customers.
This will be a great opportunity for you to voice your feedback and opinions on how your organisation is currently using Totalmobile, hear about new product updates and interact with other customers in your industry.
We’ll be running 3 webinars which you can join depending on your sector or interests.
1. Our Rio Health User Group is taking place on Wednesday 16th September from 10am – 11.30am. Please note this is for Rio Health based customers only. Please join our National User Group for any other Health / Social Care updates. Register here
2. Our Scottish User Group is taking place on Wednesday 16th September from 2pm – 3.30pm. Please email email@example.com to register for this user group taking place on Microsoft Teams.
Presenters: Gareth Tolerton, Philip Rankin, Marcela Moreno
Panellists: Brigitte Frain / Chris Hornung
- Overview of the Totalmobile Product Roadmap
- Mobilise / Connect – Recent Highlights
- CareLink – Recent Highlights
- Insights Progress
- Ideas Portal Updates & Open Discussion