The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) defines facility management as the “organizational function which integrates people, place, and process within the built environment with the purpose of improving the quality of life of people and the productivity of the core business.” This is all achievable for an organisation if they invest in an efficient facilities management software.
Ensuring the delivery of timely and cost-efficient services within the Facility management sector is very important. Having Cloud based facility management software solutions that ensure services are delivered when required and in an efficient manner are imperative.
Taking control with a single Cloud based facility management software will help provide transparency to your organisation and ultimately help reduce operational costs and improve compliance with KPIs.
Totalmobiles responsive repairs solution ensure services are delivered when required and in an efficient manner. By helping reduce operational costs and improving compliance with KPIs, Facilities Management organisations are provided with a competitive advantage.
Increasing the understanding of the current situation across multiple facilities, our solutions ensure there is clear visibility of what work is required and when. This means that services are delivered when required, improving compliance with SLAs and reducing the risk of KPI breaches.
Staff are provided with required information and guided through approved workflows, ensuring more work of the highest quality is undertaken, staff capacity is increased and customer satisfaction is improved.
One of the main benefits is the ability to co-ordinate your workforce through intelligent scheduling meaning you are able to send the most appropriate person, in a nearby location, to the right job at the right time. In addition to assisting with planning, the use of technology also permits a great deal of flexibility: allowing supervisors to allocate work or enabling your workforce to create appointments and schedule work for themselves for the same day on their mobile device. Not only does this help reduce the mileage of your mobile workers (which equals fuel savings) but it’ll also help you to increase the number of jobs completed per day.
The current situation for Facilitates management organsations carrying out Responsive Repairs works:
- Receiving Work Orders from customers via email or excel sheet or by logging in to the client system (rather than via direct integration with the client system).
- Performing planning in the back office with no visibility of location or availability of resources – work allocated on an ad hoc, first come first served basis.
- Health and Safety officers can only ensure compliance by physically visiting the site – no remote visibility of compliance.
- Field workers use paper track sheets to record hours, materials, plant and subcontractor details.
- Workaround solutions for the capture of photographs / proof of delivery via WhatsApp
- Difficulty providing clients with real-time status updates of work progress.
- Paper sheets arrive back in the office at the end of the day or end of week (or not at all) – implications for project cost tracking, inventory management, payroll, etc.
- Collation and double entry of data by admin staff in the back office into systems of record – manual data validation and approval – delayed management information, delayed client billing.
- Delayed management information can result in huge project losses before management find out – nothing they can do to fix it. No automatic jeopardy alerts highlighting performance issues.
- No process automation, therefore, can’t scale the business – can’t take on more work.
The Totalmobile solution is designed for Facilitates management organsations for the full life cycle management of responsive repairs contracts, from the receipt of work orders from the client system through to work scheduling and submission of payment claims.
The solution includes executive dashboards showing operational, commercial, quality and health & safety performance metrics. The solution provides management with the insights they need to maintain high field worker productivity levels – which is key to ensuring contract Profitability.
The benefits provided by Totalmobile for Facilitates management organsations:
Cloud Based: A modern, cloud based and intuitive job management solution that provides users with the visibility and ability to control complex tasks, enabling the streamlined delivery of work
Better Control Costs: Closely monitor operational costs, enabling you to manage assets, better control contractors, invoice quicker and maximise the efficiency of service delivery.
Improve Workforce Productivity: By better managing items of work, eliminating admin and removing non-productive time, your staff provide a more proactive service.
Visibility of Performance: Live insights that provide key performance data enables management to ensure that all compliance standards are being met, providing a basis for continuous improvement.
Real Time, Insightful Dashboards: Easy to read, real time dashboards that highlights key performance data, while also providing the ability to drill down into individual job details.
One Modern Integrated System, the solution provides all the features required of a job management system via an easy-to-use interface, bringing a modern approach to often-outdated technologies.
Importantly, it offers users with the ability to take advantage of mobile and scheduling capabilities via one solution that integrates with all back-office systems. This provides users with one seamless experience and enables significant cost savings by reducing the number of systems required.